Audiobooks Historical Novels

 


Off-site content #1

 

Hi! My name is Chris McClelland and I am a fiction writer who is an LDS convert. I have written three books of fiction thusfar.   IN LOVE AND WAR, a dramatic story about an American pilot and a German girl who fall in love.  Can their love survive separation and the horrors of war?

Another book I have written is a novella about two brothers who join the Army during World War I.  This  book is fictional and focuses on the shell shock (PTSD) that one brother experiences after intense fighting.

I also have a collection of short stories called SWIMMING AMONG THE OLYMPIANS, a memoir and collected short fiction.

A little about myselfDuring the 1990s and early 2000s I worked as an adjunct English professor, a literary magazine editor, and a technical writer.  But my passion has always been great fiction. Fiction that moves you. Fiction that causes you to think about the world in a new way. In 2004 I became a regular contributor to Narrative Magazine where I worked as an assistant editor, reading short story and novel submissions. My writing has appeared in many magazines, newspapers, and journals. I recently co-edited a journal with my wife, Erin. In 2012 I married Erin, who resided in Utah and introduced me to the LDS (Mormon) religion. After numerous definitive spiritual experiences, I became converted to that religion, which I continue to explore and study to this day. I can be reached at provocanyonreview@gmail.com.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Best Canadian Immigration Consultant in Vancouver BC

Prom Dresses Cheap Online

Appraisal Report writing